VOL 4 ISSUE 61 DEC/FEB 2018
FEATURED ARTICLES ·
- Are Empathic Doctors Seen As More Competent?
- ·The Nine Healing Benefits of Music
- ·Navigating the Maze: Reconsidering Approaches to Prostate Cancer
- ·INTERVIEW: ROB VERKERK. Changing Our Believe System and Working Globally for Natural Healthcare
- ·Yoga: Supporting Youth Doing It Tough
- ·Narratives of Healing: The Importance of Agency and the Role of Suffering
- ·Beyond ADHD: Overcoming the Label and Thriving
- ·My Life As A Carer
- ·Pete’s Story About Overcoming Diabetes and Heart Disease
Prison SongsFILM PROFILE:
The Baulkham Hills African Ladies Troupe
If you are female and over 40, are you having regular mammograms?